Below is an outline of how we market properties:
1. Preparing Your Home - We will provide specific guidance on what you should do prior to placing your home on the market. The goal is to get your home in top condition so it will command a premium price. Properly staging your home for buyer showings will let the home sell itself.
2. Multiple Listing Service - We will place your property in the Multiple Listing Services making it available to over thousands of real estate agents on the Iron Range, Twin Cities, and beyond.
3. Lock Box - The lock box provides security while ensuring it is accessible to agents and their buyers. Statistics show, that using a lock box increases the number of buyer showings by 40%.
4. The Northland Realty Team - We will deliver details on your property to qualified agents within 24 hours of taking the listing. These agents are all working with buyers who are searching for just the right property. Our own agents sell many of our listings within the first 30 days
5. Sign - The "For Sale" sign, with our distinctive logo, creates more buyer interest than any other advertising medium. Because we maintain an inventory of several properties, our signs generate many buyer calls.
6. Color Brochure - We will create a high quality 4-color photo brochure to emphasize all of the important amenities of your home to potential buyers. The idea is to make the best possible impression and to provide information to prospective buyers so after looking at dozens of properties, your home will stand out in the buyer's mind.
7. Home Book - Not all agents will be as knowledgeable about your home and the area as we are. Therefore, we will compile a book to be left in the house, which will answer most buyer questions about your home, the community facilities, schools, and the surrounding area. The objective is to provide the buyers with all the information they need to make the decision to purchase your home.
8. Featured Properties on the Net! - We will feature your home on the Internet, over 230 sites which have an audience of more than 20 million U.S. users alone! This includes featuring you home on my personal website VermilionRealtor.com, our office website NorthlandRealy.net and the ever so popular Realtor.com sites.
9. Top Agents - WeI will mail details on your home available directly to each of those agents. In addition, We network with top agents on a daily basis and will promote your home at every opportunity.
10. Office Meetings - We will personally brief agents on the key features of your property at local office meetings. We are also an active member of the Range Association of REALTORS® and focus on the Hibbing, Virginia, Tower, and Ely areas.
11. Newspaper and Magazine Advertising - We regularly advertise my listings. All listings are featured in the area Real Estate Guides and depending upon the price and location of your home, it may be featured in the Home by Design magazine, Mannys Shopper Real Estate insert, Mesabi Daily News and other local newspapers. Home by Design, Cabin Life Magazine, and the Wall Street Journal.
12. Personal Contacts - Every month, we mail information on my listings to a selected list of people who support my business. This includes community leaders who know people who may be in the market for a home.
13. Open Houses - As appropriate, your house will be held open to the public to entice prospective buyers.
14. Trades and Exchanges - Many people who want to buy have their equity tied up in their existing home so they must sell in order to purchase. We will actively pursue the possibility of an exchange or trade if you are interested in owning another property in this area.
15. Follow Up On All Showings - We will contact the agents who have shown your property up to three times to determine the level of buyer interest and to provide additional information for the prospective buyers as required.
16. Status Reports - We will give you regular written or verbal reports to include actions taken, actions needed, current and planned advertising, feedback on showings, and changes in market conditions that may affect the sale of your home. Finally, we will take great pride in handing you a check at closing. You will be glad you trusted the sale of your home to Northland Realty.